10/ 2020 – Present: Royal Security, Dilesi, Greece
Position: General Manager
As a holder of this position, I am responsible for leading the overall operations of the company with direct oversight of:
• Business Development
06/ 2019 – 10/ 2020: WIND Hellas S.A., Athens, Greece
Position: Brand Manager
As a holder of this position I was responsible for:
• WIND ONE proposition
• PUBLIC and WIND communication management
• Developing and executing strategic communication plans
• Planning and executing 360 ATL campaigns, BTL & Promotional Activities
• Briefing, supervising and monitoring agency-partner activities
• Social Media & Web Strategy
• Sponsorships & Event Planning
• Budget Tracking
• Activity Reporting
• Market Research
11/ 2017 – 06/2019: WIND Hellas S.A., Athens, Greece
Position: Product Manager
As a holder of this position at the Consumer Marketing Direction of WIND Hellas I was responsible for:
• Managing all mobile postpaid products and services in terms of implementation, launch, support and monitoring throughout their lifetime.
• Developing effective go to market campaigns with cross functional stakeholders for end-to-end implementation of marketing plans.
• Management of data monetization initiatives in order to drive the company into the era of data consumption as the key income for an operator.
• Bringing to the customers always the best products and services with the ultimate goal being the customer satisfaction.
• Leading and implementing key launches in various tariff plans, services and key bundling strategies.
• Keeping abreast of trends and capitalize on opportunities to drive innovation.
• Working with key delivery units e.g. CRM, Marcom and Sales to ensure seamless promotion executions.
• Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach.
• FMC Propositions
• Data Monetization
• Loyalty Schemes
• Customer Experience
11/ 2015 – 11/2017: COSMOTE S.A., Athens, Greece
Position: Global Partnerships Coordinator
As a holder of this position at OTE & COSMOTE S.A, I was responsible for:
• Project management and coordination of all products and services (fixed and mobile) coming from the international partnerships of Deutche Telekom AG in Greece in terms of implementation, localization, launch, support and monitoring throughout their lifetime.
• The preparation of proposals for new national partnerships with third parties or the internal development of products and services in order to optimize the exploitation of opportunities created by new technologies, means of communication or sales channels.
• The formulation of the commercial implementation specifications for the entire customer journey (from customer briefing to purchase and support) and the go to market of products and services.
• Market monitoring and analysis of potential collaborations in products and services that are potential opportunities for an operator with specialization in startups.
• The design and production of periodic and ad hoc monitoring reports for the performance of the collaborations, products and services of my area of responsibility, comparison of performance with the operational objectives set, conclusions, making up a plan of action and coordination of the necessary product lifecycle management to achieve the business objectives.
• Participation in the preparation of the Budget and the analysis of the periodic forecasts of the co-operations, products and services of my area of responsibility.
• Mobile Payments
• International Partnerships
• Tech Products
• App Experience
• Marketing Communications
• Online Marketing
09/ 2012 – 03/2013: Ellenika Ltd., Rome, Italy
Position: Co Founder & COO
• Brand Development
• Marketing Management
• Public Relationships
• Supply Chain Management
01/ 2012 – 09/ 2012: Kapachim S.A, Inofyta, Greece
Position: Project Manager
• Project manager of two major projects in Greece and the UAE
• Participation in projects for optimizing Operations division
• Credit control analyst
• ERP (SAP) System Usage
10/ 2010 – 03/2011: Michail Gialouris Accounting Office, Inofyta, Greece (Internship)
Position: Assistant Accountant
• Checking customers progress
• Invoices submitter
• Authorized representative in Tax Office of Thebes